North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Shore

3 posters

Go down

North Shore Empty North Shore

Post  Crichardson16 4/5/2012, 6:57 pm

Hey everyone, I was killing the web looking for some trails to hit. Came to realize no one gives them up unless you join a club. I know this is a forum but hope to get with some other jeepers who can share some spots. Short of a few dirt roads and dirt pits, around ma I got nothing. Maine is to far away, looking for NH, day trip stuff. I got my jeep last aug, 2" rubicon BB 32 11.5 tires in attempt to maintain that stock ride seeing as though its my DD. 2006 wrangler x nothing special or crazy. Im around the boston area in waltham. Who can help!!
Crichardson16
Crichardson16
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

North Shore Empty Re: North Shore

Post  Ryan McKee 4/5/2012, 8:26 pm

Crichardson16 wrote:Hey everyone, I was killing the web looking for some trails to hit. Came to realize no one gives them up unless you join a club. I know this is a forum but hope to get with some other jeepers who can share some spots. Short of a few dirt roads and dirt pits, around ma I got nothing. Maine is to far away, looking for NH, day trip stuff. I got my jeep last aug, 2" rubicon BB 32 11.5 tires in attempt to maintain that stock ride seeing as though its my DD. 2006 wrangler x nothing special or crazy. Im around the boston area in waltham. Who can help!!

You've come to the right place. Alas, our branding name may be a bit deceiving. We are in fact the North Shore Jeeps [Club]. Our next wheeling trip is April 21st and will in fact be a southern NH day trip. Post up some pics and stay tuned for our events!
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angri 4/10/2012, 9:16 pm

Crichardson16 wrote:Hey everyone, I was killing the web looking for some trails to hit. Came to realize no one gives them up unless you join a club. I know this is a forum but hope to get with some other jeepers who can share some spots. Short of a few dirt roads and dirt pits, around ma I got nothing. Maine is to far away, looking for NH, day trip stuff. I got my jeep last aug, 2" rubicon BB 32 11.5 tires in attempt to maintain that stock ride seeing as though its my DD. 2006 wrangler x nothing special or crazy. Im around the boston area in waltham. Who can help!!

Welcome. You came to the right place. Like Ryan said join out trip on the 21st.
angri
angri
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down