North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's official: We're moving to Texas!

3 posters

Go down

It's official: We're moving to Texas! Empty It's official: We're moving to Texas!

Post  CrawlingForward 7/24/2012, 11:31 am

So I'm kind of upset that we're leaving just as the group I helped create is really gaining momentum and being an awesome group to hang out with and wheel, but we just got a very exciting opportunity.

I've never been a huge fan of the Greater Boston Area and have been looking for move for years, and Dianna was just offered and accepted her damn-near-dream job in Galveston, TX as the Program Director for the Bay Area Council for the Boy Scouts.

Her start date is August 16th, but she (and the JK) will be around until Labor Day Weekend, so we'll hopefully still be making the stock-friendly run.

Because the house has to be our primary residence until November because of the First-time Homeowners Credit, I'll be sticking around until probably Thanksgiving, and hopefully get the chance to buy some rocker panels and do Old Florida Road before I go.

I shouldn't be wheeling too hard, as the YJ's transmission seems to be constantly one bad shift away from exploding, but the chance to drive from Boston to Texas (twice!) in a Jeep should be freaking awesome. First time with Dianna & Bean and flying back, and the second time just me and my pup. Not bad. Wink

So we're pretty excited and because it's so flat the JK might finally get some real wheeling and dune riding when we get there, but I am definitely going to miss the whole bunch of you and want to thank you for the help, wheeling, and fun you've all given me.

I'll probably still be active on this forum, ha ha, and can't wait to see what the club becomes in the coming years!
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

It's official: We're moving to Texas! Empty Re: It's official: We're moving to Texas!

Post  CrawlingForward 7/24/2012, 11:39 am

Also, despite leaving Dianna will still be reppin' the NSJ!

It's official: We're moving to Texas! P7210410
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

It's official: We're moving to Texas! Empty move

Post  Mark 7/24/2012, 1:30 pm

Good luck GEOFF.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

It's official: We're moving to Texas! Empty Re: It's official: We're moving to Texas!

Post  Rob Cote 7/24/2012, 1:48 pm

Galveston is awesome! Good luck with your move, sir. afro
Rob Cote
Rob Cote
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down