North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jk parts fitting other models

2 posters

Go down

Jk parts fitting other models Empty Jk parts fitting other models

Post  nsjbill 5/10/2013, 9:40 am

Hopefully this doesn't sound out of left field but I was talking with Ryan and Clayton during my lift-kit install and they mentioned possibly being able to sell off some of my stock used suspension parts to owners of older models.

Which parts would be a wanted commodity? I have coils/springs, lower control arms, shocks, track bar, sway bar links. I thought it was the shocks at the very least.
nsjbill
nsjbill
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Jk parts fitting other models Empty Re: Jk parts fitting other models

Post  Mark 5/10/2013, 10:03 am

I don't think you are in left field BILL .
I think that some are putting JK shocks in TJs, other than that who would need factory JK parts, a body shop maybe but they mostly purchase new parts.
Do you have some type of premium factory shocks, if so somebody may want them.

Unless they wheeled hard and destroyed their stock parts, other than that not much call for that stuff because jeepers usually do a lift like you did.
Nice shiny and new but almost nobody wants that stuff.
Put it on E BAY.

http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/3771621642.html
Stuff going cheap.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down