North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

05/2013 MaBell Run

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 05/2013 MaBell Run

Post  Andrew Miller on 5/25/2013, 10:45 pm

I am surprised myself that I was able to drive away without any damage, very impressed with how my jeep did with open diffs and 33's. I guess it's just a matter of the line that you take, along with air pressure and tread on the tires. Very pleased. I too have an eye on a set of rock sliders that I want right now, but unfortunately I have other things that need to get done on the jeep first along with paying for part of my schooling.

Andrew Miller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: 05/2013 MaBell Run

Post  CrawlingForward on 5/28/2013, 11:57 am

Yeah, the rocker panels can be pretty pricey depending on which ones you get. The Smittybilts are pretty cheap and just need a repaint everyone once in a while, I hear.

Everything in time. Hate how the build it dictated by available funds, but that's the way it works I suppose.

I only ended up getting mine after getting (much more minor) rocker panel damage as well and a couple other close calls.

My JeepForum build

Building a Jeep is like masturbating on pain killers. You enjoy the time you put in, but you'll never actually finish.
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top