North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th

3 posters

Go down

Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th Empty Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th

Post  janesy 8/21/2013, 11:38 am

One of the other clubs I'm in is having a pig roast at the YMCA camp in Gloucester. This will be the first that I have attended, but I hear its a good time. I will be working at it as well and if any of you want to come, let me know and I will have some tickets to sell.

Facebook link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But here is  a description of the Pig Roast.

Saturday, September 07th, 2013
1:00pm through 7:30pm
Rain Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2013
Camp Spindrift, 57 Atlantic Street, Gloucester, MA 01930

Benefiting multiple charitable events.
$15.00 advance ticket donation * $20.00 at the door
Free admission to kids 10 and under
All food included
Drink tickets $1.00 each * Positive ID required

Truck Events * Game of Skill and Chance * 50/50
Trail Rides * Live Bands * Pool Open/Lifeguard on Duty
Kid activities * Designated Driver on Staff

Koozies and NEW T-shirts for sale * $2.00 from each T-shirt sold will be donated to Hospice in honor of our co-member Tammy Verga, who we miss very much.

All attendees please proceed to merchandise table next to Bar upon arrival for Admission to receive your wristband.
Please turn in advance tickets or purchase admission for Pig Roast entry at this location.
All patrons must have a wristband to be served food and/or beverages.
All non wristband wearers will be directed to either visit the merchandise table for admission, or be directed to the Exit.
Please No Coolers. Our fundraiser benefits from our drink ticket sales.
Vegetarians are welcome to bring their own food items, which we will gladly grill if requested.

See your MASS MUDDERS members for advance ticket donations and/or come visit the MASS MUDDERS table this Saturday, August 24th, 2013 for Touch-A-Truck on Lexington Avenue in Magnolia.
Please share this event info with your friends and family, and please send an invite to all your facebook friends.
I'll see you at both events, and thank you all for your continued support, as the Annual Pig Roast would not be successful without YOU!! ♥
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th Empty Re: Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th

Post  janesy 8/31/2013, 2:54 pm

Bump! Just a week away! Any one interested give me a shout I got some tickets in hand. $15 in advance, $20 at the door.

Should be a great time!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th Empty Re: Mass Mudders 17th Annual Pig Roast - Sept. 7th

Post  KiloTango 8/31/2013, 5:22 pm

I got my ticket already!!!
See you there!

In Pork We Trust

KT
KiloTango
KiloTango
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 9/5/2013, 12:42 pm

Figure one last bump...

KiloTango wrote:I got my ticket already!!!
See you there!

In Pork We Trust

KT
Awesome! See ya on Saturday!
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark 9/6/2013, 9:38 am

In clogged arteries you trust.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down