North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB (3) 33x12.5x15 Mud tires

Go down

WTB (3) 33x12.5x15 Mud tires Empty WTB (3) 33x12.5x15 Mud tires

Post  RidingOnLeafs 11/12/2014, 1:48 am

Hello All,

So I am officially going to retire my old 33 inch BFG's. I need three good mud terrains for the front (2) and a spare (1) of my YJ. Please let me know if anyone has some they'd like to get rid of and what your asking price is.

Currently have 2 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on the rear. Would be willing to entertain any offers, but I'm not looking to break my bank because I just installed a body lift and transmission which already set me back.

I have Suzuki Samurai parts if anyone happens to need these for a trade (Sami doors, driveshafts, tailgate, roll bar, dash, ect).

Thanks in advance,
Bobby
RidingOnLeafs
RidingOnLeafs
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down