North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts

2 posters

Go down

( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts Empty ( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts

Post  Mark 4/7/2015, 10:11 am

Good for parts, maybe fix, I've seen much worse get repaired.
91 YJ 2.5 4 cyl 5 speed with BDS 3 1/2 lift springs with boomerang and straight shackles,
8.8 with 4.10 gear ratio, hp 30, sye and tom woods drive shaft, aluminum rims.
New in box WARN rock sliders.
has 1/2 doors,
4.0 throttle body
Frame looks OK.
I believe that i have bikini, and tonneau cover somewhere here.

Needs drivers floor/rocker repair, has a couple dents in tub and did run fine a year ago when parked, battery is junk now.
Has cj hard top to keep weather out while not in use (top is crap)
HP 30 needs ball joints, axle joints and hub bearings.
Little use on the leaf springs, mostly parked.

FOR PARTS or fix ? best offer,,
would like to sell whole jeep but will sell rock sliders seperate for $200 and half doors seperate.
MARK,

Last edited by Mark on 5/26/2015, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts Empty Re: ( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts

Post  THOOPY3 4/7/2015, 1:20 pm

Damn Mark, wish I had known this was coming as I definitely would have taken it for all the suspension and drive train parts. Any chance you'd sell the rear drive shaft separate?
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

http://sorrygonecamping.com

Back to top Go down

( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts Empty Re: ( SOLD) 91 yj needs work or for parts

Post  Mark 4/7/2015, 1:24 pm

Sorry but I really need to keep it operable, I need to get this thing out of my driveway asap.
If I decide to part it out i'll let you know.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  THOOPY3 4/7/2015, 1:45 pm

No problem, figured I'd ask. Honest to god though had you posted this two weeks ago I would have been bringing a trailer to your house, but my 8.8 is currently in production and the OME springs literally showed up at my parents' house half an hour ago. Definitely keep me in mind if you can't find a seller for the thing whole, because there's definitely stuff I'll take off yours hands.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  THOOPY3 5/26/2015, 9:27 am

Just sent you a private message Mark.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down