North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001

3 posters

Go down

*SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001 Empty *SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001

Post  Tobit 3/27/2012, 6:35 pm

Selling a set of JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects for lifts of 2.5" to 6" (TJ/LJ PN 2001). LINK to JKS product page.

These are brand new in the original packaging. I have never even opened the packaging. I have decided to make some changes to my suspension plans and need to sell these to finance the purchase some discos for a smaller lift. Neutral

I paid $149 from Quadratec a month ago. I'd be willing to take a hit and sell them to someone on here for $125. I am in Manchester, NH.

Thanks

- JT
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001 Empty discos

Post  Mark 3/27/2012, 7:29 pm

how small of a lift are you going to.those will work with just about any amount of lift, or lack there of.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001 Empty Re: *SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001

Post  Tobit 3/27/2012, 7:52 pm

Markmmaark wrote:how small of a lift are you going to.those will work with just about any amount of lift, or lack there of.
The ones I have a too long for stock, they have a different set for 0" to 2" of lift.

I will be going with a 2.75" lift eventually (have most of the other parts) but slowing down on the purchase of suspension parts and doing a couple other things first. Once I am ready to do the 2.75" lift, I am going to go with a Currie Antirock instead of discos.
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001 Empty discos

Post  Mark 3/27/2012, 8:52 pm

Just wondering , i had them on my jeep for a while , they work well.
I went with the antirock and it is ok .
Just don't expect it to handle the same on road as before, but it works well on trail and bumpy dirt roads .
When going fast on washboard roads works very well.
There are 5 settings , i have mine on second easiest setting, just not too good at highway speeds.
Wind blows jeep around a bit, But the fact that you do not have to touch it at all is a good thing.
No more stopping to disconnect , you just go from road to trail.
You might have to shorten threaded rods to get proper angle for small lift, no big deal
I recommend currie bump stop kit. front and rear
Good luck with it.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001 Empty Re: *SOLD* JKS Quicker Swaybar Disconnects - PN 2001

Post  Tobit 3/30/2012, 5:32 pm

These are no longer for sale. I actually managed to get them installed today.
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 3/31/2012, 9:30 am

Tobit wrote:These are no longer for sale. I actually managed to get them installed today.

Edited the title to clean up the main thread. I'll delete this in a week or so.
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down