North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello All from NewEnglandJeepz!

2 posters

Go down

Hello All from NewEnglandJeepz! Empty Hello All from NewEnglandJeepz!

Post  outerbeachyj 7/3/2012, 6:42 pm

Hello Everyone and especially Ryan M,

Ryan, you left a note on my Jeep today while I was parked at the Home Depot in Reading, thanks for the compliments on my YJ and the information on what looks to be another well established Jeep club! I am one of the founders of NewEnglandJeepz newenglandjeepz.org I'm sure many of you on here are aware of us! We have been around for almost 10 years and it has been much fun watching our club grow from the original 5-6 people to well over 100 now?! I am happy to recieve your note today and will take a look around your forum. You look to be a bit more "stock" freindly and that is good, less damage to the rigs!

As Ryan knows, I am running a 1995 YJ with a 4" BDS Suspension, 32" BFG ATs, Many interior and exterior mods including Line X tub and Flowmaster Exhaust, Optima, and white guages etc. You can see pics of my YJ here cardomain.com/ride/367304/1995-jeep-yj/page-3

Looking forward to meeting up with you all and perhaps wheelin'?!
outerbeachyj
outerbeachyj
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Hello All from NewEnglandJeepz! Empty Re: Hello All from NewEnglandJeepz!

Post  Ryan McKee 7/3/2012, 6:54 pm

Glad you made it over! Should have seen the look I got from a woman walking by as I tried to finagle my business card and the scribbled on CVS receipt into your door jam.

We've only been around for a year now, so we're still getting on our feet as far as being a club. Runs once a month April-November, but we do not have access to NEA4WD or any private land, so we stick to Class 6 roads in NH which limits our technically challenging runs to whatever the weather has provided on those roads.

Look forward to meeting you/wheeling with you!
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum