North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited

Go down

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited Empty Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited

Post  kvesi122 9/23/2017, 8:11 pm

I have Texas raised 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (2nd owner). It has 101,000 miles on it. Running JK Moab wheels with 32" BFG MTRs. 80-90% Tread left on them.

This Jeep hasn't ever seen salt and has always been stored in the winter. I already replaced the OPDA with a Crown unit. The cam gear didn't have any excess wear on the teeth.

Oil always changed at 3000 miles or at the beginning/end of the season before storage. Whichever came first.

$14,000 cash only please

4.0 I6
4x4
6 Speed
Soft top
Crank windows

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited TjnmO74

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited HFoPlUQ

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited F8cDVuP

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited EXgeSxE

Texas Rust Free 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited JWknXlT
kvesi122