North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings and Salutations

2 posters

Go down

Greetings and Salutations Empty Greetings and Salutations

Post  pbeckwith2012 2/25/2016, 7:01 pm

Hello to everyone from Paul in Mendon, MA.  My Jeep is a '15 Wrangler two door with custom built front and rear bumpers, terraflex 2.5" lift kit, Worx rims, and 33.5 Grabber All Terrain tires.  I've also added Spyder dif covers and quick disconnects for the front.  My interests are overland and mild to moderate off road driving since this is my daily ride also.  (Also can't afford to fix something if I break it, lol, and am totally NOT mechanically inclined)  This is my first Jeep though I've wanted one for a long time and I am developing my off road skills in the hopes of being able to get where most people can't for the purposes of advancing my photography and digital art work.  I heard about the club from one of your members and he spoke very highly of it.  So, here I am.  Look forward to getting to know people and getting to know decent and fun people to wheel with. Very Happy bounce
pbeckwith2012
pbeckwith2012
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations Empty Re: Greetings and Salutations

Post  Tonellin 2/26/2016, 11:34 am

Welcome Paul. There are plenty of club trips varying in difficulty from stock friendly to aggresively built, you should be able to find some runs you're comfortable with no problem. There are also a number of people in the club that are willing to help turn a wrench should you need help with a repair or mod - hopefully see you at the spring bbq
Tonellin
Tonellin
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum