North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TJ Soft top

2 posters

Go down

TJ Soft top Empty TJ Soft top

Post  Richlost 10/15/2012, 4:21 pm

I have a "lightly" used soft top that I bought on Craigslist back in 2003, I used it on my 97 TJ, I sold that Jeep with the hard top on it, but I kept the soft top, now I need the space back, or so the wife says.

The top is tan, the side curtains are black, that's how I bought it.
The top needs minor repair, on the passenger side where the zipper is sewn to the top fabric along the check strap...it needs to be re sewn, something any boat canvas maker is capable of doing. I used the top for a year in this condition and it did not leak at all.
It comes with the rear window bar, but not the tub clips or the plastic pieces that go on the ends of the bar.
It comes with the door surrounds and the screws that hold them to the sport bars.
I'll even through in the factory Add-a-trunk and Soft top boot too.

I'm not asking for money right now, but what I do need is a little wrenching assistance....my 04 LJ got the shakes, the dreaded DW. It needs an alignment too (too much toe in), I got a new steering box and a new adjustable Track bar from Rusty's ( Sad I know...not the best choice but it was in my budget at the time. ) I had those parts installed but never got the alignment, again budgetary reasons.
I had a knee replacement recently so I can't bend like I used to, but I can assist an any other way needed.
I got a garage, but not all the tools...... Anybody willing to make a deal?
Richlost
Richlost
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

TJ Soft top Empty Re: TJ Soft top

Post  Richlost 10/15/2012, 4:25 pm

OOOOPS
Forgot the pictures.....
TJ Soft top DSCN4845
TJ Soft top DSCN4846
Richlost
Richlost