North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob From Tewksbury

3 posters

Go down

Bob From Tewksbury Empty Bob From Tewksbury

Post  rgs91 3/16/2013, 8:55 am

Hello all, just bought a 2005 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon! It's in great condition, stock, auto, with 106K. This will be my third Jeep(2-CJ's and a YJ) although its been about 20 years since my last one. Will be modding it over time. Been lurking on the jeep forums for years and glad I found a locale group. Let the fun begin!!
rgs91
rgs91
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Bob From Tewksbury Empty Re: Bob From Tewksbury

Post  nsjbill 3/16/2013, 12:01 pm

Welcome aboard! Tewksbury, not far away from me in Haverhill. You will like the gang here, all helpful and friendly. And if you haven't seen it yet, look into the Go Topless Day post, it is coming up soonish. I am a newbie to the Jeep world so you have some mileage on me there. What made you come back to a Jeep? Is it going to be your daily driver or a pure toy?
nsjbill
nsjbill
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  rgs91 3/16/2013, 4:10 pm

Its going to just be a toy. First update is done. It had the OEM top from 05 that was in rough shape, windows where a mess. Just bought a Best Top top. Will be installed by the dealer I got it from. I actually wont be picking it up until this week. Can't wait!
rgs91
rgs91
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Frisco Speedball 3/16/2013, 7:40 pm

Tewksbury, my home town... welcome Bob!
Frisco Speedball
Frisco Speedball
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down