North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windshield Sticker Ordering Thread

+9
Ryan McKee
Andrew Miller
Mark
nsjbill
dongalonga
desertzj
Rob Cote
Kamehameha1212
CrawlingForward
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Windshield Sticker Ordering Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Windshield Sticker Ordering Thread

Post  CrawlingForward 8/29/2013, 10:37 am

Well, it appears as though the vendor has stopped making these and won't return my messages, so it's time to start looking elsewhere.

Does anyone know of a vinyl cutter near the North Shore that would be good, or should I just look online or local here in TX?

Rob, if I don't find anything right away, I'll probably just refund your money to prevent confusion later.
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Windshield Sticker Ordering Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Windshield Sticker Ordering Thread

Post  janesy 8/29/2013, 10:50 am

CrawlingForward wrote:
Does anyone know of a vinyl cutter near the North Shore that would be good, or should I just look online or local here in TX?
A kid I wheel with in my other club does that kind of stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/CheckaDesign/info
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Miller 9/5/2013, 12:27 am

Let me know once we have found a new vendor for the decals... my windshield was just replaced today and is in need of a north shore decal!
Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrawlingForward 4/21/2014, 5:18 pm

Just realized that we've had a lot of new members lately who might like a windshield sticker, but I haven't found a new vendor yet.

I will try and get this started again, but if there's someone who'd like to take it over (especially while I'm going to be distracted by the baby), please let me know and I can turn over the admin for the forms, etc.!
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jku87 4/27/2014, 7:36 pm

I'd love a decal for my jku
jku87
jku87
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Cote 4/28/2014, 6:10 am

I ordered 2 a while ago and never received them. No problem, I can keep waiting. Just don't want it to get totally forgotten.
Rob Cote
Rob Cote
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake 4/29/2014, 8:50 pm

Not sure how common this is for clubs to do, but my xj had this sticker when I bought it. Its a sticker for a Vermont offroading club, I thought it was pretty cool. Just food for thought if the powers that be were interested in doing some sort of club crest or symbol or whatever.

Windshield Sticker Ordering Thread - Page 2 IMG_20130611_182522
Jake
Jake
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2