North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05/2013 MaBell Run

+7
Andrew Miller
jimaug87
Tonellin
Rob Cote
Mark
THOOPY3
Ryan McKee
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2013 - 05/2013 MaBell Run - Page 2 Empty Re: 05/2013 MaBell Run

Post  Andrew Miller 5/25/2013, 10:45 pm

I am surprised myself that I was able to drive away without any damage, very impressed with how my jeep did with open diffs and 33's. I guess it's just a matter of the line that you take, along with air pressure and tread on the tires. Very pleased. I too have an eye on a set of rock sliders that I want right now, but unfortunately I have other things that need to get done on the jeep first along with paying for part of my schooling.
Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller
Admin

Back to top Go down

2013 - 05/2013 MaBell Run - Page 2 Empty Re: 05/2013 MaBell Run

Post  CrawlingForward 5/28/2013, 11:57 am

Yeah, the rocker panels can be pretty pricey depending on which ones you get. The Smittybilts are pretty cheap and just need a repaint everyone once in a while, I hear.

Everything in time. Hate how the build it dictated by available funds, but that's the way it works I suppose.

I only ended up getting mine after getting (much more minor) rocker panel damage as well and a couple other close calls.
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2