North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'92 YJ for sale

Go down

'92 YJ for sale Empty '92 YJ for sale

Post  nmill5321 8/4/2014, 8:21 pm

1992 YJ with a tad over 161,000 miles. It's a 4.0L (6 cylinder) with the AX-15 5 speed transmission. Runs well, drives straight. It has full hard doors and a hard top with darkened windows. It has roughly 3,000 miles since I did the build. Frame and floors in good shape, the body has a few minor cancer spots. Needs a valve cover gasket, a cheap/easy fix. I have spare parts that come with it as well. Modifications/repairs include:

-4" Rough Country suspension lift
-33x12.5x15 Hankook Dynapro M/T's (about 90%-95%) on black Soft 8's
-LED dash lights
-Herculiner inside the tub
-Stock style seats (it came with old nasty low back seats)
-Axles were swapped from stock 3.07 gears to 4.10 axles from a 4 cyl. Gears in axles were brand new at the time.
-New clutch
-Slip yoke eliminator (Advanced Adapters)
-Tom Woods rear drive shaft
-Transmission was rebuilt during the build (fresh synchros, bearings, seals and counter shaft)
-New clutch and slave cylinder (internal)
-plugs, wires, rotor, distributor
-air cleaner
-serpentine belt
-battery
-alternator
-starter
-water pump (last summer)
-rear bumper with swing out tire carrier (33x10.50x15 super swamper spare)
-Hi-lift jack with hood mount brackets
-Tuffy security center console
-e-brake, horn, rear brakes, new exhaust from the cat back.
-Comes with Best Top safari top, winch plate, axle shaft and some stock parts.

The only bad thing is that it needs a gas tank and a gas tank skid and tank. The skid plate gave out leaving the tank resting on the tail pipe. Tail pipe got hot and melted an area of the tank. However, I just picked up a replacement gas tank over the weekend. Old tank needs to be dropped and then the new tank/skid can go in. Looking for $5,500 or best offer. I might be open to some trades depending on what it is. For pics and more info is needed, feel free to PM me.

-Nick
nmill5321
nmill5321
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down