North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle Aged Newbie.

4 posters

Go down

Middle Aged Newbie. Empty Middle Aged Newbie.

Post  Scott Winters 12/3/2015, 8:36 am

Hey guys and gals. My name is Scott Winters, and I am a new Jeeper. I was involved in a pretty serous Motorcycle accident over the Spring of 2015. I have ridden for 30+ years and worked with in the Motorcycle industry from well over a decade. It was a very serous passion of mine and one that started young. MY father rode as did my God Father as well as everyone I knew growing up. After my accident I decided to put the bike up for good, and hung up the riding gear. While I worked in the industry I use to tell folks all the time, you can spend a $100 per hour for therapy or you can spend a couple of hundred a month on a payment and have ALL the therapy you ever needed. The TJ is now my Therapy. I grew up in Colorado Springs CO. and had a ton of friends who were wheelers, and I rode shotgun for most of my late teens and into my 20's. Always the good scout. Now I am behind the wheel of my own. I have some great local friends who wheel and have been for a long time. So I am in good hands has a rookie. However the learning cuve is like anything eles. Always expanding.
Scott

PS I do have detachable sway bar links (JKS) However former owner did not install the posts in the frame to detach them. Coming soon.
Scott Winters
Scott Winters
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Middle Aged Newbie. Empty Re: Middle Aged Newbie.

Post  Andrew Miller 12/4/2015, 4:46 pm

Welcome to the club Scott! Glad to hear you made it through your accident, look forward to meeting you soon. Nice rig!
Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dongalonga 12/5/2015, 10:30 pm

Welcome aboard. Glad to hear you lived to tell the story. Many don't. Look forward to the build.
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  jmac603 1/22/2016, 9:53 am

Wow! Glad to hear you are ok. Hope to see you out on the trails. My JK is also my therapy.

Jay
jmac603
jmac603
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  jmac603 1/22/2016, 9:55 am

Nice video BTW.

Jay
jmac603
jmac603
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down