North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning

2 posters

Go down

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning Empty Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning

Post  rickkeo 2/9/2013, 3:14 pm

Hello gus and gals!
I know everyone's going to be excited to get out there in the thick of it. Just a reminder to clear your exhaust tips on your vehicles. This also goes for home dryers! Clear those vents, and let's avoid another tragic accident.

http://m.wcvb.com/weather/Boy-dies-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-while-shoveling-with-dad/-/17428424/18480964/-/l9cvyl/-/index.html

rickkeo
rickkeo
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning Empty Re: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Warning

Post  Mark 2/9/2013, 3:44 pm

I have a boiler intake/exhaust that is situated close to the ground, I Haven't had it for very long .
I'm trying to remember about it and keep in the back of my mind to always check periodically during snow storms.
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down