North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set)

2 posters

Go down

For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set) Empty For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set)

Post  THOOPY3 4/4/2014, 12:04 pm

Hi everyone, selling a complete set (front, rear, and rocker attachments) of used 7 inch wide factory-style TJ flares. My plans have changed so I no longer need them. I bought them off another member here back in November and they've been stored in my basement since. No cracks or major blemishes, but they look like they've seen some trail use so there are scuffs on them. No side marker lenses or mounting hardware.

Looking for $75 or best reasonable offer. Can get photos this weekend for anyone interested. Shoot me a PM.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

http://sorrygonecamping.com

Back to top Go down

For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set) Empty Re: For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set)

Post  dongalonga 4/4/2014, 3:48 pm

I am interested. I would like to come take a look.
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set) Empty Re: For sale: 7 inch TJ flares (full set)

Post  THOOPY3 4/4/2014, 10:05 pm

I'll be working outside on my Jeep most of the day tomorrow if you want to swing by. Shoot me a PM or text me at 781-738-8276 for the address.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  dongalonga 4/5/2014, 12:10 am

I'll give you a call when I wake up tomorrow afternoon.
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  dongalonga 4/5/2014, 8:45 pm

Thanks again for the great deal. I may need your help with my planned power inverter.
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  THOOPY3 4/5/2014, 10:01 pm

No problem man. Anytime you need some help let me know. I ended up running out of light tonight on my project so the battle continues early tomorrow.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down