North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Shore Jeeps Promo Video Reel

+3
Ryan McKee
RubiconBob
mr.steamy
7 posters

Go down

North Shore Jeeps Promo Video Reel Empty North Shore Jeeps Promo Video Reel

Post  Ryan McKee 7/18/2015, 11:37 am

Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

North Shore Jeeps Promo Video Reel Empty Re: North Shore Jeeps Promo Video Reel

Post  mr.steamy 7/19/2015, 3:00 pm

Looks awesome Ryan!
mr.steamy
mr.steamy
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Cote 7/20/2015, 7:24 am

Way cool. Serious question though, what will it be used for, just fun?
Rob Cote
Rob Cote
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  RubiconBob 7/20/2015, 7:41 am

That came out really good and captured the feeling of the day.
RubiconBob
RubiconBob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 7/21/2015, 9:54 am

Rob Cote wrote:Way cool. Serious question though, what will it be used for, just fun?

Yeah this is a great question. I don't have a good answer for you. Some information that you might not give a shit about: Of our 315 some odd registered members, 138 of them have never posted here, so call it 177 "real" members, of which there's a core group of 50+ active ones. Our club runs go back and forth attendance wise on a month to month basis, some are hugely popular with 15 or more looking to sign up, and others have 6-7 Jeeps. This is fine with me, makes things more controllable.

So that's where the question opens up to the world of NSJ. Do we want a bigger club? Do we want to push for an advertisement of sorts, or just let the club naturally expand as it has been for the last 5 years? I don't have an answer here, nor is it up to me! If people want to share this and post it where they want and show it off, we can. If we want to take it to local dealerships for their lobby tv networks, we can. I'm not sure where else it would be applicable, but it's all stuff we can talk about if the general consensus is that people want to grow what we have to a larger community.

I don't know if I answered your question or just opened up a million more. Thoughts are completely welcome.
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Cote 7/21/2015, 10:08 am

NEAT! I didn't know all that, but it's interesting information to have. I'd like to see the club expand because to me that likely means more stuff posted in the wanted/for sale section, more events (so more opportunity something will fit my schedule!), more tech info (which is always awesome, even if I don't need it), and just in general more discussion/awareness/local enthusiasm.

The flip side is you have a greater potential for trolls or people joining who want to exploit private land access (if we go down that road) to screw it up for the rest of us. So it's a risk, of course. The word-of-mouth way that it seems to have been growing until now works because everyone sort of has a "voucher" or someone to say, "Yeah, it's cool he's with me." That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but so far it seems to have worked well.
Rob Cote
Rob Cote
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  dongalonga 7/22/2015, 4:08 pm

I think having that vid up in dealerships might even help sell a jeep or two.
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  CrawlingForward 8/8/2015, 12:56 pm

The video looks fantastic!

In terms of growth, it's done pretty darn well on its own, so the demand is there.

The video does a good job of presenting is to those who might be trying to decide what club they want to join up with (baystate, eastern mass 4x4, etc.), but I don't think there's a need to directly advertise.
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidJ 8/22/2016, 1:24 pm

I love that video, has everything in it that needs to be. I've been experiencing that decals showcase alot of the groups alot for passing drivers, (thats how i joined most of the groups im in), I always gain more knowledge when in groups which is what i love about being in them. I'm not to familiar with the solid axles , as i wheel a ifs. With this group im confident i can be more familiar with the solid axle and just jeeps in general.
DavidJ
DavidJ
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down