North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeeps of Mass end of Summer Meet and Greet 8/30/14

2 posters

Go down

Jeeps of Mass end of Summer Meet and Greet 8/30/14 Empty Jeeps of Mass end of Summer Meet and Greet 8/30/14

Post  Andrew Miller 8/26/2014, 12:14 am

For those of you who have not seen this on facebook, WC Motorsports (in Foxboro) will be hosting the Jeeps of Mass meet and greet on their property this weekend (8/30) Saturday.  Its from 11-5, and I believe it is free to get in. I'm pretty sure i will be going to this event, so if you are not doing anything on saturday, bring the jeep and family out and lets represent North Shore Jeeps! The direct link to this event from facebook will be posted below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jeeps of Mass end of Summer Meet and Greet 8/30/14 Empty Re: Jeeps of Mass end of Summer Meet and Greet 8/30/14

Post  nasi1515 8/26/2014, 11:09 pm

I will be there and it is free to get in
nasi1515
nasi1515
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down