North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Rubicon Unlimited for sale

Go down

2014 Rubicon Unlimited for sale Empty 2014 Rubicon Unlimited for sale

Post  Jgparker 10/24/2017, 7:57 am

2014 Rubicon unlimited, 3.5" metal cloak lift, 35" Nitto mud grappler tires, woods shaft, JCR rear bumper with LEDS, Alpine X109 touch screen radio/CD/DVD player, navigation and back up camera, Iphone and andriod Alpine connect, remote start programmed into factory keys and drone moblie app that allows you to lock/unlock and start the vehicle from anywhere you have cell service. This is tied into the car alarm, which has motion sensors and will send alerts to your phone. All speakers 2-tweeters,2 fronts, 2 sound bar and 8" sub all upgraded to alpine type R's as well as an alpine amp. Clean inside and out, no accidents.

I have pictures, but having issues attaching here. Email me, jgparker06@gmail.com and i can send the pictures i have.
Jgparker
Jgparker
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down