North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!!

2 posters

Go down

*SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!! Empty *SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!!

Post  durajeep 4/24/2012, 6:37 pm

so i recently purchased a radiator from rockauto.com and after waiting 2 days i checked its status and saw that i had made a mistake. pale so without skipping a beat i got the correct one and figured i would just ship the wrong one back no harm no foul. Well it turns out i got the right one to begin with and now have 2 identical radiators. if any1 needs one and wants to help me out it would be greatly appreciated the one i have cost me 103 and 114 shipped so 100 takes it i have all the paper work and can prove what i paid im not here to screw any1 just trying to save me the cost of shipping it back and save you the cost and hassle of buying one. i bought it to fit my 03' sahara 5spd its a VISTA-PRO Part # 432696. check it out at rockauto.com please let me know asap if no1 gets back to me im shipping it back friday im around in the afternoon and will deliver or meet up which ever is easier. any questions call or text me 978-270-2006 pat
durajeep
durajeep
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!! Empty Re: *SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!!

Post  janesy 4/25/2012, 7:18 pm

I may be taking this off your hands, just noticed I have a small leak... Will this work on a auto trans? I have an 03' Auto Rubicon...

Edit: I just looked on rockauto, looks like there are different P/N for auto and manual trans.. Oh well.
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

*SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!! Empty Re: *SOLD* RADIATOR still in the box!!!!

Post  durajeep 4/25/2012, 7:27 pm

I hope someone on here can confirm but I think it will fit. I have to block off the lines for the transmission bc I have a standard. The radiator has the ports for an automatic transmission.
durajeep
durajeep
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 4/25/2012, 7:41 pm

Hmm, then if it has the ports it should work... I was just assuming since they had two p/n for that brand. Auto rads will work on the manual as you said, plug the ports, but obviously not the other way around.

If it'll work I'll take it.
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  durajeep 4/25/2012, 7:53 pm

Yea i ordered a radiator for the M/T but both that came have the trans line ports at the bottom i thought it was odd so i ran up and checked on my jeep and the stock one i have doesnt have the ports but i remember when i did the radiator on my old cherokee the parts guy at napa didnt ask about my tranny and later told me the reason. so all in all its urs just let me know when you want it.
durajeep
durajeep
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 4/25/2012, 8:00 pm

Ok, should be good to go then. When are you free/out of work over the next couple days or saturday if need be... I live in Salem MA and work in the area, usually home by 3ish, so anytime after that I could get it. Or like I said morning or afternoon Saturday.

Nick

Cells always good too, 781.389.1123
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  durajeep 4/25/2012, 8:26 pm

tomorrow is going to be a really crazy day for me but friday should work i can meet you friday afternoon if that works i live in north reading but can easily shoot up 95 and meet you near the malls. ill give you a call tomorrow when i get outa work my number is 978-270-2006 if u need to reach me
durajeep
durajeep
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 4/25/2012, 8:57 pm

Friday would actually be better for me as well. Got to work up in NH for the day so not sure how much longer I'll end up being.
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 4/27/2012, 8:42 pm

Thanks again Pat! Will hopefully be putting it in tomorrow.
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  durajeep 4/27/2012, 9:20 pm

No thank you. You really helped me out of a jam. Hope all goes well and great looking jeep btw there's something about a silver jeep I've always liked.
durajeep
durajeep
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down