North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another boring intro!

2 posters

Go down

Just another boring intro! Empty Just another boring intro!

Post  Whip 12/12/2011, 1:00 pm

Its Aaron here. I was on the old board as well, though not too active in its final days. Anyway, I'm on the North Shore, got an 06 Rubi LJ with lots of lift and some off road goodies. I'd post pics, but I'm currently in the red sea, and its a little slow loading pics out here. Wich brings me to my next point...I'm out to sea for months at a time, but when I'm home, I usually have nothing better to do than go wheeling (house work is over rated!) so any midweek wheelers, hit me up any time!
Whip
Whip
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Just another boring intro! Empty Re: Just another boring intro!

Post  Ryan McKee 12/13/2011, 5:05 am

What brings you to the Red Sea this time of year? Military?

Mid-week is totally cool by me, as my work schedule fluctuates and is pretty lenient... and I know that Pat (2003x) is usually down for that as well depending on his work schedule.

Glad to have you on board here, I know the old forum died out in September, but hopefully this one will stay busy!
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip 12/13/2011, 10:09 am

Merchant Marine. Dropping off containers for the good guys, and bringing home containers for walmart! I got a tough schedule coming up, have three weeks off in January, then back out for 70 days, so I probably won't be wheeling for a while.
Whip
Whip
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 12/13/2011, 10:25 am

What dates are you home in January? I'm looking to schedule our January club run, and I'd be happy to make sure it's a date you're home for.

Thank you for your service.
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip 12/14/2011, 4:18 am

Right now it looks like jan 12th to Feb 8th. But certainly don't go out of your way to plan around me. Shipping is tough to nail down a schedule, and also snowmobiling trumps all other activities in the winter!
Whip
Whip
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 12/14/2011, 8:43 am

Copy that. January 21st is a Saturday, I put it in the calendar as a tentative date. If you can make it, we'd be happy to have you! Very Happy
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum