North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smittybilt SRC front bumper for '76-'06

Go down

Smittybilt SRC front bumper for '76-'06 Empty Smittybilt SRC front bumper for '76-'06

Post  THOOPY3 10/17/2012, 12:25 am

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my Smittybilt SRC front bumper. Textured black paint, two sets of light mounts, and two D-ring mounts. No dents or rust whatsoever and only a few very minor scrapes from branches and such that weren't enough to cause any damage or remove any paint. Paid $240 in January for it, I'm looking for $160 b/o with the D-rings, $150 b/o without. Lights aren't going with it. Feel free to leave a reply, shoot me a PM, or text or call me at 781-738-8276.

Smittybilt SRC front bumper for '76-'06 Img_2710
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

http://sorrygonecamping.com

Back to top Go down