North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy from peabody

4 posters

Go down

New guy from peabody Empty New guy from peabody

Post  Mass tj 126 3/12/2013, 2:51 pm

Hey everyone just want to introduce myself my names Fabio and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and doing some wheelin. I have a 00 tj witch I have only owned since August and the list of
Mods are very basic but needed. I have a zone 4.25 lift with RE lower and upper control arms, a RC adjustable front track bar and I'm running 33x10.50x15 on 15x8 soft 8's.
Mass tj 126
Mass tj 126
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

New guy from peabody Empty Re: New guy from peabody

Post  Mark 3/12/2013, 3:33 pm

Hi Fabio, welcome.
It looks like you have a good start there with lift and tires.
Do you have any other mods planned.
Mark,
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 3/12/2013, 4:08 pm

Welcome from Salem! Post up some pics of your rig, wonder if I've sen it around!

Nick
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Mass tj 126 3/12/2013, 4:39 pm

Mass tj 126 wrote:Hey everyone just want to introduce myself my names Fabio and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and doing some wheelin. I have a 00 tj witch I have only owned since August and the list of
Mods are very basic but needed. I have a zone 4.25 lift with RE lower and upper control arms, a RC adjustable front track bar and I'm running 33x10.50x15 on 15x8 soft 8's.
I'm looking into doing some flat fenders, rocker guards, gear swap , lockers and a winch. I'm trying to post some pics but I'm using an iPhone and I can't figure it out. Don't have a pc
Mass tj 126
Mass tj 126
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  nsjbill 3/13/2013, 5:52 pm

Welcome to NSJeeps! I am pretty new to the Jeep world. The folks around these parts have been great. I just wish more people in my area waved back!
nsjbill
nsjbill
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down