North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling off a bunch of parts

3 posters

Go down

Selling off a bunch of parts Empty Selling off a bunch of parts

Post  THOOPY3 5/21/2013, 9:50 pm

Looking to sell some parts I have for some future upgrades. I have photos available of everything, but since there's so much I don't want to post them all here. I can send them in a PM (I think) or via email. All items are best reasonable offer. Wanted to list everything here before Craig's List to give you guys first dibs. Here's what I've got:

• four 235/75/15 Goodyear Wranglers on 15 x 7 American Racing Outlaw IIs; 3.75" backspacing, 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern which fits YJs, TJs, XJs, ZJs, Ford Explorers, and Ford Rangers (and likely others); tires are in great condition, wheels are flaking a bit but are structurally perfect; center caps included; one 235/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler on stock YJ rim (good for spare) - $400 for the set of five

• complete set of tan/spice vinyl seats from a '92 YJ; will fit all YJs and later-model CJ-7s; driver seat is torn, passenger and rear are in perfect condition; no brackets - $100

• set of factory side steps from a '93 YJ Sahara with rocker-length flare extensions; green in color; no hardware - $50

• factory spare tire carrier from a '93 YJ; also have factory third brake light assembly with wiring; no hardware - $30 for both pieces

• front and rear YJ fender flares; black with no cracks or dents, but fronts do have some paint peeling from previous owner's crappy paint job; no hardware - $35

• 3" TJ rear fender flares; brand new, never been mounted, but are missing the back lips; also have some mounting hardware for them - $30

• spare tire covers, one black and one spice, both in great shape; should fit up to a 31" tire - $15 each

• black taillight guards; will fit YJs and TJs, possibly CJs - $15

• steel tubular brush guard with light tabs for CJs, YJs, and TJs; can be mounted to stock or aftermarket front bumper; a little rusty but no dents - $40

• factory rear bumper for a TJ, will fit YJs also; great shape, no dents or scratches; painted with bedliner to make it scratch resistant; end jugs included - $50
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

http://sorrygonecamping.com

Back to top Go down

Selling off a bunch of parts Empty Re: Selling off a bunch of parts

Post  THOOPY3 5/22/2013, 3:10 pm

UPDATE:

Rims are SOLD. Tires and all other items are still available.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  desertzj 5/22/2013, 4:38 pm

muhahahahahaha Twisted Evil

Excited to get those rims on.
desertzj
desertzj
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Selling off a bunch of parts Empty brush guard

Post  oathkeeper4freedom 5/24/2013, 1:09 am

Ill take it! Will you be around tomorrow???
oathkeeper4freedom
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down

Post  THOOPY3 5/24/2013, 8:35 am

oathkeeper4freedom wrote:Ill take it! Will you be around tomorrow???

Which part are you referring to?
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  oathkeeper4freedom 5/24/2013, 8:51 am

brush guard.
oathkeeper4freedom
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down

Post  THOOPY3 5/24/2013, 9:32 am

Gotcha. I'll be home from work any time after 5 tonight if you can do that. PM me for address.
THOOPY3
THOOPY3
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down