North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St.Croix Vacation Action:)

2 posters

Go down

St.Croix Vacation Action:) Empty St.Croix Vacation Action:)

Post  Kamehameha1212 6/13/2013, 2:52 pm

Hey guys! Just got back from vacation in the islands:) so much fun, at the risk of losing my secret spot, I gotta say its jeepin heaven:) Every road is legal unless its got a clearly posted sign, all roads to the beach end in...well...,ocean, and its got a desert on the east side and a rain forest on the west. Here's some of my shots, the rest got lost on my phone somewhere in Puerto Rico, ugh, at least I got some shots, the glory shots were on the phone, but it was so much fun.
Gotta say the capability of a stock jk is pretty damn good, my tj, being in not the best of shapes...yet, handles better, bunt that jk was a testament to rental vehicles and jeeps in general.
Kamehameha1212
Kamehameha1212
Daily Driver

http://www.taylorstillman.com

Back to top Go down

St.Croix Vacation Action:) Empty Re: St.Croix Vacation Action:)

Post  Rob Cote 6/13/2013, 2:59 pm

What the hell is this?!!? There are no pictures! lol!

In for pictures.
Rob Cote
Rob Cote
Moab Dessert

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum