North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony from Dracut

4 posters

Go down

Tony from Dracut Empty Tony from Dracut

Post  Tony58 2/16/2012, 11:10 am

Hello Fellow Jeepers, My name is Tony and I'm a Jeepaholic! I'm currently on my third, Been doing this for more years than I care to remember. First one was a 81 CJ-5, Currently driving a 99 TJ. I live in Dracut and someone left a paper on my windshield with this web adress so I thought I'd check it out. Been trying to post a pic but maybe need another cup of coffee to figure it out. I'll keep an eye on the events page for get togethers, It's always fun to get together with other people that speak Jeep Laughing

Body/Suspension
Rubicon Express 4.5" short arm suspension lift 1" performance accessory body lift 3/8" diamond plate steel rocker guards Currie gas tank skid plate, RRC Front bumper, 35"x12.50. 15 Dick Cepec Fun Country II 's
Drivetrain
Currie 9" rear end (1998-2003) ford explorer disk brake set up. 4.11 gears ARB rear air locker with onboard air compressor Chrome alloy front axle shafts Tom woods Custom rear driveshaft
Tony58
Tony58
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Tony from Dracut Empty Re: Tony from Dracut

Post  JaFra 2/16/2012, 1:53 pm

That was me. I had to go shopping yesterday, and spotted your jeep on the way out of the lot. my 7-year-old son said, "dad, what are you doing?" when I pulled up behind your jeep.

Welcome aboard.

Jarret
JaFra
JaFra
Admin

http://www.jafradesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 2/16/2012, 10:53 pm

Welcome Tony!

A Currie 9" rear end...? I'm jealous!

Keep your eyes open for the next club run/club pizza party. Something's brewin' soon!

Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PrinothPro 2/22/2012, 2:54 pm

I might have seen you around.. I am sure you seen my black and red YJ on 32" tires driving around in Tyngsboro and Lowell. I pass by lifted TJ almost everyday.
PrinothPro
PrinothPro
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum