North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JT from NH

5 posters

Go down

JT from NH Empty JT from NH

Post  Tobit 3/9/2012, 1:11 pm

Hi, name here is John but everyone calls me JT. I learned of your group from hanging out in the build threads of Ryan M. and SaxManClay on JeepFourm.com. I am currently a member of ExploringNH but also looking for a Jeep specific group to join and support as well so I figured I'd check you guys out.

I currently have a bone stock 2003 Wrangler X with 47,500 miles on it. I have slowly started collecting parts for a nice 2.5" lift and plan on wheeling on 31's to get me started. Most of the parts have been ordered but I still need a few more components.

Looking forward to being here.

JT from NH Vy83ll

Last edited by Tobit on 5/25/2012, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

JT from NH Empty Re: JT from NH

Post  JaFra 3/10/2012, 11:21 am

Welcome, JT. I hope you like it here.
JaFra
JaFra
Admin

http://www.jafradesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 3/10/2012, 2:37 pm

Hey John! Glad you made it. Be sure to attend our pizza party next Sunday (03/18) in Woburn. Details are in the "Club Activities" thread. Shoot me a PM if you can make it!
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobit 3/10/2012, 3:25 pm

Ryan M wrote:Hey John! Glad you made it. Be sure to attend our pizza party next Sunday (03/18) in Woburn. Details are in the "Club Activities" thread. Shoot me a PM if you can make it!
Aye. I saw the pizza party announcement yesterday. Woburn isn't too bad of a drive from here so I'm going to try and make it. I will try to RSVP by Tuesday.
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobit 3/13/2012, 5:33 pm

I managed to get my 31's mounted today, they fit the stock suspension better than I thought they would. I'll have to start a build thread here.

Ryan, sorry I haven't RSVP'd yet. Going wheelin' with some ExploringNH dudes on Thursday morning, need to see how much gas I have left after that so I am still a maybe. clown
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 3/13/2012, 9:25 pm

Not a problem. I'll be sending out a reminder email on Wednesday or Thursday! If you can make it, shoot me a text. If not no sweat and we'll see you on a club run!
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrawlingForward 3/14/2012, 12:33 pm

Yeah, we'd love to see you there if you can make it.

Wheeling.....*sigh*. I really need to finish my axle swap(s). No Sad
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobit 5/25/2012, 3:54 pm

Sorry friends, have not been around much lately.. glad to see many new faces here.

I had to take about a month off from working on my Jeep due to lack of funds and some health issues. However, I've done some recent work.. will update my build thread.

On June 2nd, I am proud to say I am going on the Wheeling for the Lost 6 states in 6 days run to benefit the Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the next club run on 6/10. I have to cook for a large off-road club BBQ on 6/9 and I will likely not be up to par to wheel the next day as I have to actually start smoking the briskets very early in the morning. However, I should be helping Ryan and Co. scout the run for you.

I've also recently become the property manager for the NEA private site known as Carnage Hill. I know some of you here are familiar with it. There are some nice class VI's in the area that I will have to show to Ryan sometime.

Otherwise, not much else going on.. will try to frequent more often as I like what Ryan is doing here.
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 5/25/2012, 4:38 pm

Tobit wrote:as I like what Ryan is doing here.

Thank you for the kind words but this is very much a group effort. Couldn't be done without such an awesome and enthusiastic group of people.
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 5/25/2012, 4:41 pm

Tobit wrote:I've also recently become the property manager for the NEA private site known as Carnage Hill. I know some of you here are familiar with it. There are some nice class VI's in the area that I will have to show to Ryan sometime.

Saw that on the NEA forum, congrats! And I love Carnage Hill, going in Oct with WM4x4. And may try to get in on there for 1 of the days of Fall Crawl as well.
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobit 5/25/2012, 5:44 pm

Thanks brother, Carnage hasn't had any work done on it in well over a year and a half but it is still in fairly decent shape. With that said, I hope to hold a crawling/working weekend there sometime this year and will be extending an invite to North Shore members. The lower perimeter trail is the trail that needs the most work, there is one serious issue there.
Tobit
Tobit
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum