North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo

3 posters

Go down

Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo Empty Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo

Post  JaFra 4/10/2014, 12:33 pm

Hey guys, it's been a long while since I've been active here.  I'm selling my 2001 Jeep, and would like to do so within the next two weeks.  I'm pricing her to move.  

The Jeep has been my daily driver on the commute from Lowell to Boston for the past 6 years. It was lifted 4 years ago, after researching lift kits for over a year. The BGF tires are whisper quiet on the street, and should last another 20k miles or so. She handles beautifly on the road, and is unstoppable on the trails, but has NEVER been abused. I love this Jeep, but my family has expanded beyond her capacity.

Specs:

3.5” Rubicon Express lift w/ Old Man Emu shocks
33” BF Goodrich A/T tires (30% tread)
15x8 Dick Cepek DC2 wheels
Trail Gear Front and Rear bumper w/ tire carrier
Cobra CB
Infinity speakers & subwoofer
Pioneer CD player
Recovery Shackles (front and rear)
New Bestop replacement top w/ tinted windows
New radiator/cooling system
New ceramic breaks
D30 / D35 axle combo with 3.07 gearing
New Power Stearing box w/ skid plate
Jeep Add-a-trunk
Quick disconnects for front sway bar links
Delta lug nut thrid break lights
Brooks Custom Sliders with tube step, ready to be installed

She's got 185,000 + miles on her, but the 4.0L engine was replaced back in October of 2013, and has a transferable warranty that goes through October of this year. The replacement is out of an 06 grand cherokee and has 87,000 miles on it, so it should last quite a while.

Besides the typical rust on the front fenders, she is in great condition inside and out.  And it has stock flares back on due to two sets of pocket flares cracking and snapping off.

Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo 2
Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo 3
Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo 5

Shoot me a text at 617-880-9799 if you're interested.  

Jarret
JaFra
JaFra
Admin

http://www.jafradesign.com

Back to top Go down

Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo Empty Re: Need the TJ gone quickly $4k obo

Post  Tonellin 4/10/2014, 2:20 pm

Sorry to hear you have to get rid of it....does that mean the banner picture on top of the website has to be changed??

If you can't sell it here you might try and list it on these two facebook groups: New England Offroad Trading Post and Jeeps of New England - both get tons of traffic and TJ's are always in high demand on those two boards...good luck
Tonellin
Tonellin
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  janesy 4/10/2014, 4:32 pm

Damn good price, should sell quickly. Always sucks to hear when a Jeeper has to sell their rig, but life happens..
janesy
janesy
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum