North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU!

+3
Mark
dongalonga
ezlifestyle
7 posters

Go down

New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU! Empty New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU!

Post  ezlifestyle 5/1/2014, 3:55 pm

ezlifestyle
ezlifestyle
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU! Empty Re: New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU!

Post  dongalonga 5/1/2014, 4:25 pm

35s right? Looks awesome.
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU! Empty Re: New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU!

Post  Mark 5/1/2014, 4:41 pm

That's the spirit Get it out in the woods! That's like a transformer, what a difference,
Mark
Mark
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

New MetalCloak 2.5" lift on the JKU! Empty 285 75 18's

Post  ezlifestyle 5/1/2014, 4:45 pm

Ya they measured out to 35's but they are advertised as 33's haha
ezlifestyle
ezlifestyle
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake 5/1/2014, 8:26 pm

Nice! Never heard of a tire measuring out bigger than they say it is, what are they? Look like wrangler MT's? How do they ride on road?
Jake
Jake
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  ezlifestyle 5/1/2014, 8:30 pm

Ya they are mtr's, they are 285 75 18's. rides real nice on the road too. Not very loud at all.
ezlifestyle
ezlifestyle
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Miller 5/2/2014, 2:16 am

It wasnt lifted on sunday was it? Looks great!
Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AquilesT 5/2/2014, 2:43 pm

Looks good!
What front track bar are you using? As well as i didnt see a rear track bar drop bracket that most 2.5 lifts bring or maybe i missed it. Either way looks great and x2 on the mtr's i just drove 3k miles on my brand new set and they were really silent compared to KMs or moat other MT tires
AquilesT
AquilesT
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  ezlifestyle 5/5/2014, 7:11 am

Adjustable front track bar is also MetalCloak, it comes as a kit with front track bar, upper control arms, rear brake lines, rear track bar high clearance bracket, springs and shocks.
ezlifestyle
ezlifestyle
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonellin 5/5/2014, 9:44 am

Damn that thing looks great. I like the pizza cutter MT/R's

I've got the MC trackbar too...the gold zinc plating looks awesome

You gonna bring that thing to MaBell??
Tonellin
Tonellin
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  ezlifestyle 5/5/2014, 9:57 am

I've heard good things about that spot. I've never been, but ya I will bring it there, although my brother got a ticket there last time he went.. so not sure if they are starting to crack down that place.
ezlifestyle
ezlifestyle
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonellin 5/5/2014, 11:37 am

ezlifestyle wrote:I've heard good things about that spot. I've never been, but ya I will bring it there, although my brother got a ticket there last time he went.. so not sure if they are starting to crack down that place.

Damn didn't know they were ticketing..I know a lot of the locals complain about the parking situation because so many guys trailer their rigs there and unfortunately there just isn't enough parking especially on those busy weekends

Hopefully we don't have a hard time with topless day being that same weekend
Tonellin
Tonellin
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  ezlifestyle 5/5/2014, 11:58 am

Ya, he was there like 2 or 3 weeks ago. No one had a trailer rig either. Apparently a local complained so they went up there and found them. I guess patrol guy was cool but still ticketed them. And ya its probably going to be a very busy weekend there. I am sure topless day brings a ton of people into that spot.
ezlifestyle
ezlifestyle
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down