North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here, Looking for some Places!

4 posters

Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  Jlipton72 6/10/2014, 1:04 pm

Hey guys, Names Jake, Im new here from the Boston area, unfortunately I no longer have a jeep but do have a land rover I use for wheeling, I was looking for some trails near Mason NH area, I know discussing location is frowned upon because we dont want places being closed down, but its just my father and I plus one or two jeeps looking for some more places to go.

Thanks so much guys! some cool looking rigs on here!
Jlipton72
Jlipton72
Daily Driver

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty Re: New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  CrawlingForward 6/10/2014, 2:37 pm

Hey Jake!

Yeah, there's not often a lot of discussion of trails because a) we want to make sure they don't get over-used or have "randos" straying off the trail onto private land and getting it closed down and b) because they're always on tiny little back roads and I can never remember any of them unless I've got a map and directions in front of me, ha ha.  Razz 

Seriously, though. There may be a few on here that can give you better directions, but most of the stuff we've run requires a pretty detailed map (and even then we take a wrong turn now and then), but there is some definite stuff in the Mason area.

In the meantime, there's a run later this month if you're interested!

_________________
95 YJ, 2" BDS w/ 1" shackle lift, 235/85/16 BFG ATs on Cherokee Icon wheels, SYE w/ Tom Woods Driveshaft, 4.88 Ford 8.8, locked/locked
2010 JK Unlimited, Islander Edition

My JeepForum build
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

Posts : 822
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 35
Location : Flushing, MI

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty Re: New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  Scarytallman 6/10/2014, 4:12 pm

Welcome!
Scarytallman
Scarytallman
Class 6A

Posts : 113
Join date : 2014-04-07
Age : 36
Location : Burlington MA

Back to top Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty Re: New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  Jlipton72 6/12/2014, 10:48 am

CrawlingForward wrote:Hey Jake!

Yeah, there's not often a lot of discussion of trails because a) we want to make sure they don't get over-used or have "randos" straying off the trail onto private land and getting it closed down and b) because they're always on tiny little back roads and I can never remember any of them unless I've got a map and directions in front of me, ha ha.  Razz 

Seriously, though.  There may be a few on here that can give you better directions, but most of the stuff we've run requires a pretty detailed map (and even then we take a wrong turn now and then), but there is some definite stuff in the Mason area.

In the meantime, there's a run later this month if you're interested!

Yes count me in, is it in the Mason area?
Jlipton72
Jlipton72
Daily Driver

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty Re: New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  Tonellin 6/12/2014, 10:55 am

Jlipton72 wrote:
CrawlingForward wrote:Hey Jake!

Yeah, there's not often a lot of discussion of trails because a) we want to make sure they don't get over-used or have "randos" straying off the trail onto private land and getting it closed down and b) because they're always on tiny little back roads and I can never remember any of them unless I've got a map and directions in front of me, ha ha.  Razz 

Seriously, though.  There may be a few on here that can give you better directions, but most of the stuff we've run requires a pretty detailed map (and even then we take a wrong turn now and then), but there is some definite stuff in the Mason area.

In the meantime, there's a run later this month if you're interested!

Yes count me in, is it in the Mason area?

It's actually up a little farther north near Warner.  Here is the link to the sign up for the run

https://northshorejeeps.forumotion.com/t746-6-21-14-club-run#8048

Also, if you have facebook check out the club on there...a lot of the club discussion is kind of split between facebook/NSJ webpage

https://www.facebook.com/groups/429354813793533/

What kind of LR do you have? You should have your Jeep buddies check out the website and introduce themselves
Tonellin
Tonellin
Rausch Creek

Posts : 313
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Medford

Back to top Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty Re: New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  Jlipton72 7/23/2014, 9:22 am

Tonellin wrote:
Jlipton72 wrote:
CrawlingForward wrote:Hey Jake!

Yeah, there's not often a lot of discussion of trails because a) we want to make sure they don't get over-used or have "randos" straying off the trail onto private land and getting it closed down and b) because they're always on tiny little back roads and I can never remember any of them unless I've got a map and directions in front of me, ha ha.  Razz 

Seriously, though.  There may be a few on here that can give you better directions, but most of the stuff we've run requires a pretty detailed map (and even then we take a wrong turn now and then), but there is some definite stuff in the Mason area.

In the meantime, there's a run later this month if you're interested!

Yes count me in, is it in the Mason area?

It's actually up a little farther north near Warner.  Here is the link to the sign up for the run

https://northshorejeeps.forumotion.com/t746-6-21-14-club-run#8048

Also, if you have facebook check out the club on there...a lot of the club discussion is kind of split between facebook/NSJ webpage

https://www.facebook.com/groups/429354813793533/

What kind of LR do you have? You should have your Jeep buddies check out the website and introduce themselves

Its a 1998 P38 (Range Rover) with 31.5s
Jlipton72
Jlipton72
Daily Driver

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

New here, Looking for some Places! Empty Re: New here, Looking for some Places!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum