North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(5) 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers, 18x9" XD Monsters

Go down

(5) 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers, 18x9" XD Monsters Empty (5) 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers, 18x9" XD Monsters

Post  ArticRubi 9/28/2012, 3:19 pm

My JK is now basically 100% trail use since getting a tow rig, I have removed the 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers and they're up for grabs, mounted on 18x9 XD monsters with dual lug pattern: 5 on 5 (JK) and 5 on 5.5 (Ram 1500, for example...) Still an easy 75% tread left on these, no major chunks. A bit of rock rash on the wheels, would be an easy fix with a bit of TLC, can't be bothered myself, lots of projects going on. I'm asking $1000 for the set of 5, listening to reasonable offers.
ArticRubi
ArticRubi
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down