North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from Lowell

4 posters

Go down

New from Lowell Empty New from Lowell

Post  Raffy 3/6/2012, 9:35 pm

Hey guys, my names Chris. I work as a Toyota technician up in Nashua. I guess you could say I got tagged by JaFra at the Lowell showcase cinema haha. I parked in front of him and didn't even realize untill last minute that it was another lifted Jeep. I own a 97 Cherokee sport 5 spd with 214k on clock. Has a mild 3 inch lift and 32in Pro comp mud terrains. I haven't even wheeled this one yet (this is my 7th XJ). Nice to meet some locals that share interests. This is not my only hobby and coming this summer you will mostly see me in the Mustang at the track. Looking forward to sharing info and meeting some new faces. Thanks!
Raffy
Raffy
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

New from Lowell Empty Re: New from Lowell

Post  JaFra 3/6/2012, 10:06 pm

Welcome Chris. Glad you signed up, and I sincerely hope that your movie was better than mine. I took my boy to see the Lorax and fell asleep shortly after the second musical number.

Try to make it to the social gathering that's in the scroll on top of the page. It should be a good time.
JaFra
JaFra
Admin

http://www.jafradesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 3/7/2012, 3:01 pm

Welcome Chris!

Glad to have another aboard! We'll be doing some trail runs in the next few weeks (early April) if you'd like to come along. Also, as Jarret said, be sure to check out the info on our club pizza party that is next weekend - Mar. 19th - in Woburn. We'd love to have you! https://northshorejeeps.forumotion.com/t65-march-pizza-party-kick-off-wheeling-season-2012

Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ed060784 3/7/2012, 5:21 pm

hey chris glad to see more people with xj's in here and I'm looking fowrad to meet you in the next pizza party and yea jafra is good at that! he tagged me too at the lowes right there by the cinema lolol
ed060784
ed060784
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Raffy 3/12/2012, 1:05 am

Yah I feel as though there is never any XJ love lol. I need to do a few more things to her before she is woods ready. I need an extended brake line and some shocks.
Raffy
Raffy
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down