North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to find a local forum

4 posters

Go down

Glad to find a local forum Empty Glad to find a local forum

Post  CGT2358 1/1/2012, 7:49 am

I just want to say thanks to the admin for creating this site. I think it's a great idea to have a local forum. I'll make sure to pass it along to the future Jeepers who I run into around town. I'm far to busy with work (accounting & sitting for the CPA) to wheel right now but next summer when things slow down I'd like to meet up for one of your runs. Hopefully by then I'll have a couple more things crossed off my Jeep to do list...

CGT2358
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Glad to find a local forum Empty Re: Glad to find a local forum

Post  JaFra 1/1/2012, 3:42 pm

Welcome to the forum!
JaFra
JaFra
Admin

http://www.jafradesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan McKee 1/1/2012, 5:30 pm

Great to have you with us! Quick question... what's your name, and where are you from? We like to keep an idea of where our members are based out of. Also, we're looking to do a non-jeeping event locally in the next month or so which hopefully you'd be able to come to! Just a pizza party kind of thing.

Post some pics of your rig when you get a chance.
Ryan McKee
Ryan McKee
Admin

http://www.fellswaymedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CGT2358 1/1/2012, 8:28 pm

Sorry for the blank profile. I'll work on updating it over the next week. Anyways I'm from Rowley and I'll keep an eye out for the details on the dinner.

Chris
CGT2358
Daily Driver

Back to top Go down

Post  CrawlingForward 1/3/2012, 9:50 am

Howdy Chris,

Yup, most of us felt the same way, that we wanted something local because we're often too busy to keep up with some of the crazy NH forums and clubs that have you driving 3 or more hours away to wheel.

You'll definitely have to, at the very least, join us for a hangout and you'll be much closer than most when it comes time to wheel!
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down