North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Mass Shops?

2 posters

Go down

Central Mass Shops? Empty Central Mass Shops?

Post  desertzj 4/29/2013, 4:51 pm

So I live in Walpole, between Dedham and Foxboro. Trying to find a shop to get some work done (lift needs to go on and a few other things.) any advice or where to go?
desertzj
desertzj
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Central Mass Shops? Empty Re: Central Mass Shops?

Post  CrawlingForward 4/29/2013, 8:08 pm

Hmmmm, not sure of any shops out that way. Honest Engine? I think they're out that way.

If you have any interest in doing it yourself,you got plenty of experience with wrenching in this club for advice, or a spare hand and would love to help you out!
CrawlingForward
CrawlingForward
Moab Dessert

http://www.geoffreymarsh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  desertzj 4/29/2013, 8:13 pm

CrawlingForward wrote:Hmmmm, not sure of any shops out that way. Honest Engine? I think they're out that way.

If you have any interest in doing it yourself,you got plenty of experience with wrenching in this club for advice, or a spare hand and would love to help you out!

I'd love to get a guy or two (or girl, just sayin) to help out.. i'm generally mechanically able to do most things if I can figure it out. But messing with suspension I'd want someone who knows what they're doing to lead haha. Just tryin to have this set up ready for the topless day.
desertzj
desertzj
Rausch Creek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down