North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

North Shore Jeeps
Time to get the Jeep dirty! Register or log in to join the fun. If you don't, it's really your loss. There are good, knowledgeable people here. Some odd ones too, but most are o.k....
North Shore Jeeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Road 4x4 Shops

4 posters

Go down

Off Road 4x4 Shops Empty Off Road 4x4 Shops

Post  AquilesT 5/29/2014, 1:39 pm

I am looking to have the jeep aligned. ever since i put on the synergy tie rod and drag link (which use pinch bolts and jamn nuts) i havent been able to keep it in alignment.
I took it to firestone because they had an awesome deal -4 wheel alignment for $40-

Well the first time it wasnt done right so i took it back the next day since it was pulling to one side. Left the instructions and locktite for the tech and it seemed fine until i drove to Florida an back plus this past run at MaBell it started to pull again. (i figured that their techs were not tightening either the pinch bolts to spec or jamn nuts and thats why it keep messing up) si this weekend i took it back. They aligned it and gave me my money back and said to take it somewhere else if it happens again.
No the jeep pull to the right and steering wheel is off center. Ive tightened everything to prevent further missalignment but would like to have someone who know what they are doing re-do my alignment.

Do you guys know of a shop in Boston or vicinity that works on modified jeeps/trucks?
AquilesT
AquilesT
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Off Road 4x4 Shops Empty Re: Off Road 4x4 Shops

Post  dongalonga 5/29/2014, 5:40 pm

Elias4wd
dongalonga
dongalonga
Rubicon Trail

Back to top Go down

Post  AquilesT 5/30/2014, 1:38 pm

dongalonga wrote:Elias4wd
Thanks. I have heard of them but was looking to see if there was a shop closer, since Elias4wd is about 1.2 hour away
AquilesT
AquilesT
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Off Road 4x4 Shops Empty 4th shop

Post  bigmike 5/30/2014, 7:06 pm

Capellos auto in Woburn I do all my work there. Ask for Carlos tell him mike from nsj sent you he will give you a little discount and he is very good and thorough
bigmike
bigmike
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down

Off Road 4x4 Shops Empty 4th shop

Post  bigmike 5/30/2014, 7:07 pm

Capellos auto in Woburn I do all my work there.  Ask for Carlos tell him mike from nsj sent you he will give you a little discount and he is very good and thorough
bigmike
bigmike
Mall Crawler

Back to top Go down

Post  AquilesT 6/2/2014, 5:42 pm

bigmike wrote:Capellos auto in Woburn I do all my work there.  Ask for Carlos tell him mike from nsj sent you he will give you a little discount and he is very good and thorough
thanks will look into them
AquilesT
AquilesT
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarytallman 6/3/2014, 3:01 pm

Edwards in Woburn does all my work. Campbell road. Very reasonable pricing too.
Scarytallman
Scarytallman
Class 6A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down